A leader in design and engineering, Spectrum Quartz produces premium quartz surfaces that combine the beauty of natural stone with the renowned strength and durability of quartz.
Multiple, innovative patents allow Spectrum Quartz to create gorgeous, stunning movement and color blends that transform any space into the extraordinary and luxurious.
From bold and beautiful to subtle and understated, Spectrum Quartz allows for limitless design possibilities to bring any creative vision to life. For more information on Spectrum Quartz, visit their website.
Spectrum Quartz Collections & Designs
Spectrum Quartz has created several collections of curated designs to fit any style and vibe. Click the links below to see samples for each collection for close-up views of entire slabs.
Want to see more? Visit the gallery to see images of Spectrum Quartz in actual kitchens and bathrooms.
Spectrum Quartz FAQs
Is Spectrum Quartz heat resistant?
Spectrum Quartz is heat resistant however it is always recommended to use a trivet or hot pad before placing any hot pot, pan, stoneware, or other object on the surface.
Is Spectrum Quartz stain resistant?
Spectrum Quartz has a non-porous and non-absorbent surface. As a result, Spectrum Quartz is resistant to staining. In addition, food and liquids that can harbor bacteria will not be absorbed into the countertop.
Is Spectrum Quartz resistant to damage?
Spectrum Quartz is resistant to chipping, cracking, and scratches. However, no stone is damage proof. With proper care, Spectrum Quartz surfaces can look great for many years to come.
How does Spectrum Quartz compare to granite or marble?
Spectrum Quartz is harder and more durable than granite and marble. Unlike granite, Spectrum Quartz is completely non-absorbent and never needs to be sealed.
Want to see more FAQs? Visit the Spectrum Quartz website.
Spectrum Quartz Cleaning & Care
Spectrum Quartz is non-porous and does not absorb liquids that can stain and harbor bacteria. As a result, cleaning and maintaining your Spectrum Quartz surface is easy.
- Using a damp, non-abrasive cloth or soft sponge, wipe the surface to remove any debris or materials on the surface.
- You may use a mild soap or detergent. Be sure not to use any abrasive cleaning products.
- For difficult spots, soak the area first using a wet cloth or paper towels and warm water for 10 minutes.
- If an object is stuck, use a plastic putty knife to gently scrape the object off the surface.
- Dry the surface completely after cleaning.
Spectrum Quartz is very durable. However, no stone is chip or damage proof. Proper care and simple cleaning can help your surface last for many years to come.
- Always use a cutting board when cutting and do not use knives directly on the surface.
- Do not use abrasive cleaning products as these may damage the surface.
- Do not expose Spectrum Quartz to harsh chemicals such as acetone, bleach, concentrated acids, oven or drain cleaners, or highly alkaline chemicals.
- Natural stone can be damaged by sudden and extreme temperature changes. Do not place hot pots, pans, stoneware, or other objects onto the surface directly. Use a trivet or hot pad.
For more information on Spectrum Quartz, visit their website.