As a leader in design and engineering, Spectrum Quartz offers premium quartz surfaces that combine the renowned strength and durability of quartz with the beauty of natural stone.
As a competitive differentiator, Spectrum Quartz possesses multiple, innovative patents creating gorgeous, stunning movement and color blends that transform kitchens into an extraordinary space in your home.
Whether your aesthetics lean towards bold and beautiful or subtle and understated, Spectrum Quartz offers limitless design possibilities that bring your creative vision from fantasy to reality. For more information on Spectrum Quartz, visit their website.
Spectrum Quartz Collections & Designs
Spectrum Quartz has several collections of proprietary designs to fit any style and mood. Click the links below to see samples for each collection or click here to download the brochure for close-up views of entire slabs.
Want to see more? Visit the gallery to see images of Spectrum Quartz in actual kitchens and bathrooms.
Spectrum Quartz FAQs
Is Spectrum Quartz heat resistant?
Spectrum Quartz is heat resistant, however it is always recommended to use a trivet or hot pad before placing hot pans or cooktops directly on the countertop surface.
Is Spectrum Quartz stain resistant?
Because Spectrum Quartz has a non-porous and non-absorbent surface, these countertops are highly resistant to staining by most household liquids. In addition, food and liquids that can harbor bacteria will not be absorbed into the countertop creating a safer environment for you and your family.
Is Spectrum Quartz resistant to damage?
Spectrum Quartz is resistant to chipping, cracking, and scratches; however, no stone is completely damage-proof. With proper care, Spectrum Quartz surfaces can look great for many years to come.
How does Spectrum Quartz compare to granite or marble?
Because Spectrum Quartz is fortified with manmade materials, the composition is harder and more durable than natural stones like granite and marble. Unlike granite, Spectrum Quartz is completely non-absorbent and never needs to be sealed.
Want to see more FAQs? Visit the Spectrum Quartz website.
Spectrum Quartz Cleaning & Care
Cleaning and maintaining your Spectrum Quartz surface is easy.
- Simply use a damp, non-abrasive cloth or soft sponge with a mild soap or detergent to clean the surface. Be sure not to use any abrasive cleaning products.
- For difficult spots, soak the area first using a wet cloth or paper towels and warm water for 10 minutes.
- If an object is stuck, use a plastic putty knife to gently scrape the object off the surface.
- Dry the surface completely after cleaning.
With proper care, you can keep the surface of your Spectrum Quartz countertop looking like new for years to come.
- Never cut or use knives directly on the surface. Using a cutting board will keep your countertops scratch-free.
- Abrasive cleaning products will damage the surface of your Spectrum Quartz countertops over time. Stick with non-acidic, mild cleaning solutions.
- Do not expose Spectrum Quartz to harsh chemicals such as acetone, bleach, concentrated acids, oven or drain cleaners, or highly alkaline chemicals which can irreversibly damage the surface of your countertops.
- Natural stone can be damaged by sudden and extreme temperature changes. Always use a hot pad or trivet and do not place hot pans or other objects directly on the surface.
For more information on Spectrum Quartz, visit their website.